T-Track Wanted....

Just a quick request....
I know that Woodcraft in Kansas City carries T-Track. But, that's two hours (and about $40 in gasoline) there and back.
Does anyone know of someplace in Topeka, St Joseph or Manhattan that carries T-Track?
James...
Wood craft is offering free shipping this month in your email, go sign up, order it in email and it will come in a few days right to your door!
Alan

I know, I know. But it's -2 degrees, today. The Piddle Shop is warming up nicely and I *finally* got my copy of Jim Tolbin's book that shows very intriguing add-on to the table saw fence and I was going to build it, this afternoon.
<sigh>
Timing is everything.
James...
Try some local tool specialty stores or industrial supply operations. A couple of locals sell T-track and accessories under a couple of brands. They are used by woodworkers, toolmakers and others.
RonB
Is this what you are looking for? http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/routacc2.html and scroll down to #9859
Frank

Sorry, I replied to the wrong post.