T-Force Air for nailers?

Page 2 of 2

I've used a scuba bottle (3500psi, steel), regulator , and a nail gun (tried once ,not worth the trouble. Tank refill, weight, short use time are all negatives). My buddy owned a dive shop with 4500psi compressor and 20 large storage bottles, I already had the parts and it still wasn't worth using. I have a light, cheap ($25 ) pancake compressor now. I leave the big compressor in the shop.
Robatoy wrote: [snip]

Well, it is interesting and novel. However, I cannot think of a situation where it would be worthwhile. It shoots 250-300 roofing nails on a single tank. Geepers, that's a lot of bottles to complete a roof. I would guess that number goes down as the nail length goes up.