Stopping freshly painted door from sticking to jamb

When painting an exterior door with latex, I always paint in the morning to give maximum time for it to dry before closing and locking the door at night. Inevitably, some paint will still stick to the jamb, lifting a bit of paint when it is opened in the morning. Is there a simple solution, other than not locking the door shut? i.e. is there something I can use as a barrier that won't discolor the paint and will prevent sticking?
dave
Wax paper comes to mind.

Maybe wax the jamb/weatherstripping? Someday, it'll all be over....
that might work, Tom. one time I put silicone on the w/strip (rubbber or vinyl) but the paint softened up where the silicone came in contact with it. I bet wax WOULD work. I'll give Vic's idea a try --waxed PAPER. thanks for your suggestion.
dave
Tom wrote:

FWIW, I use ordinary wax paper until it dries.
Vic

that sounds like a good idea, Vic. I'm sure there's got to be a roll of waxed paper in the kitchen. Thanks!
dave
Vic Baron wrote:

Remove the weatherstripping from the jamb until the paint is REALLY dry.
--
Alex
Wax or use a release agent on the jamb???

I'll go the wax paper route as it is quick and easy. thanks for everyone's ideas.
dave
Bay Area Dave wrote:

Rub a candle on the jam. Repeat as necessary.

We painted the door before leaving town, could not leave it unlocked. We shut it and locked it up. Several weeks later, it was finally time to open it up. A 21 oz. rubber-faced hammer tapped around the perimeter broke it loose from the bronze weatherstrip with minimal damage to the paint.

Baby powder on the w/stripping.
The waxed paper worked like a charm! This morning the door opened without that dreaded "stuck" feeling which has always translated to a lot of paint having been lifted from the edges. Thanks again to all those who provided a great suggestion!
dave