Still Looking for a >12" Planer near Houston

I am still looking for a used planer of at least 12 inches. Prefer in or around Houston.

Thank you.

Reply to
Jim

I have a almost brand new still in the orginal box Delta 12" planer that was used once to demo a piece of 3/4"pine about 8"wide and four ft long. I gave it to my Dad who lives in Houston, TX. Dads' health has prevented him from using it. It has been setting in Dads garage for over a year now. I will sell it for 100.00 cash and you can pick it up at Dads. contact me here for details! It has two new set of knives never opened with it as well.

Mike

Reply to
aswr

On 7/25/2005 8:35 PM snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com mumbled something about the following:

I think you're wasting your time. He's posted that 8 or 9 times already.

Reply to
Odinn

Oh, I forgot; please respond with model number, asking price name, telephone number and address.

Since I am asking for a planer near Houston, I can make free calls within Texas.

If you cannot do this then, perhaps, you could grow up a little.

Jim

"I am still looking for a used planer of at least 12 inches. "Prefer in or around Houston. " "Thank you. "

Reply to
Jim

DeWalt DW735 plus extra set of knives and shop-made mobile base $725 plus shipping I'm posting under real name. If you do a Whois lookup on my domain (milmac.com), you'll find my phone number and address. I'm located in Indianapolis.

Yes, and you can send e-mails anywhere in the world for free.

Last straw, Jim.

You've made the same post about seven or eight times now. You have yet to respond, to my knowledge, to *any* of the followups asking you for more specifics, or suggesting various tool outlets where you can buy one. And now, you have the nerve to suggest that people who don't conform to *your* expectations need to "grow up a little."

There's somebody around who needs to grow up, all right... but it ain't us.

A new update for the TrollFilter will be available shortly for anyone who's interested.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Sorry... in case anyone forgot, check *this* sig for download instructions. There's a new entry in the section headed "Clueless Fools".

Reply to
Doug Miller

This is request post number 8, but total post number 9.

I have no intention of growing up and it seems you have no intention of doing any serious looking.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

He is obviously a troll, though not a particularly funny one. No one would seriously tell us to grow up.

Reply to
toller

Mike-

Would you be willing to ship that? I've already got one, but I bet you'd have no problem unloading it for that price, even w/ S&H.

Reply to
Prometheus

Doug Miller wrote: snip

Good, will Belkin be in it as well. The idjits seem to coming out of the trees recently. Susan Welchel (sp) way have been an omen....

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Who?

Might have to put her and Frito in there, too.

Reply to
Doug Miller

I think that was his name, Art or something like that. Standard trollish garbage, I just got tired of ignoring his stuff. It could have been over in RCW though, my memory and all.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax