Start the year with some woodworking laughs

Going through my bookmarks I came upon Luigi's A Treasury of rec.woodworking Humour (hoomer, Keith). Figured some of the newer folks here could see some of the stuff they missed
http://www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
And of course rec.woodworking's Anti-FAQ is also recomended reading.
http://www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
Start the year with some woodworking laughs.
charlie b
ps - had to move The Pointy Stick Compendium Project. It's now at: http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/PointyStick/PS1TableOfContent.html