stain won't dry

I used minwax poly in red mahogony on my dresser on friday. tonight it is still not dry. is there anything i should do to help speed the process.
ps i live in north louisiana--humid capital of the world
temps last few days have been 95+ /75 -80% humidity
Could be the stuff's past its prime, but more likely what you mention - Louisiana humidity. I don't use poly at greater than 70 % if I can help it. Collects too much and takes up space I need otherwise.
Only thing to suggest is raising the heat to effectively lower the humidity. Tent and warm.

Would moving it outside to my carport help?
Might pick up more stuff out there. Depends on how dry the varnish is. How much hotter is it under the 'port?
I don't have a/c - not needed up here, but moving it into an a/c area would make for lower humidity, too.

I would wipe it down with mineral sprits and then allow it to dry. After that, I would dry an area, construct a temporary paint booth and remove moisture with A/C or other method. You should apply polys under 50% humidity levels.
Dave