Stackable sawhorses

A little while back, someone posted a link to stackable sawhorses. Could you re-post?
Thanks,
S.

Not sure if this is the one, but these look neat:
http://blog.simonshea.com/2006/09/trigonometry-and-making-stuff.html
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Fri, Jan 4, 2008, 8:50pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@samson.net (samson) doth query: A little while back, someone posted a link to stackable sawhorses. Could you re-post?
You might want to give a few more details. I think about every sawhorse I've ever seen could be stacked. Details, almost everyone leaves the details out..
JOAT You can't always judge by appearances, the early bird may have been up all night.

Several years ago Woodcraft/Shopnbotes had plans for 4 stackable saw horses that you could make from 1- 3/4" thick sheet of plywood. Do a search on their site, www.augusthome.com and see if you can find them.

Ping Morris Dovey he built some really nice stackables that are 3- legged IIRC. The original link to the pics is now dead but I think detailed instructions were available.