Spray gun question

I am nearly ready to paint my MDF desk that I made for my daughter and I am wanting to spray paint it. I have been looking at a HVLP spray gun but I need some advice on the size of the needles.

The paint I will be using is a primer then the following coats will be an oil based paint.

Thanks

Reply to
pawseyfamily

JGS

Man... ya gotta be fast in this chat room...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

What chat room? I haven't been to a chat room in years.

Reply to
CW

Tongue in cheek for: the question was answered so fast that it was like being in a chat room?

Reply to
Swingman

Betcha yer right. Mike has been at the rodeo for some time.

But I guess for some it's a lot better to not take a chance and just be a smartass. Impresses the other kids on the playground, dontcha know.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Thanks team.