Spray gun question

I am nearly ready to paint my MDF desk that I made for my daughter and I am wanting to spray paint it. I have been looking at a HVLP spray gun but I need some advice on the size of the needles.
The paint I will be using is a primer then the following coats will be an oil based paint.
Thanks
The needle nozzle size is partly related to the type of gun (gravity feed, or pressure cup or ...) and the gun itself. Normal a decent gun will come with a viscosity cup and a chart which indicates with N/N to use with different viscosity. So check with the gun supplier for advice. Cheers. JG

Man... ya gotta be fast in this chat room...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

"CW" wrote in message

Tongue in cheek for: the question was answered so fast that it was like being in a chat room?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06
Swingman wrote:

Betcha yer right. Mike has been at the rodeo for some time.
But I guess for some it's a lot better to not take a chance and just be a smartass. Impresses the other kids on the playground, dontcha know.
Robert
Thanks team.
It was fast, I just got back to my pc..

Pee-Ree-Cisely!