Sources for ormaolu?

You know: those fancy brass antiqued decorative doodads that are attached to furniture.
Anybody know of a suppier?
Sammy wrote:

Try: http://www.horton-brasses.com/products/brasstrim
Jack Novak responds:

Did a google search on "ormolu" with over 16,000 returns. I checked for 5-6 pages, and Horton was the only supplier showing up. Not as popular as it used to be, I guess.
Charlie Self
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." Thomas J. Watson

used
Yep, and thanks for that link, Jack. They don't seem to have what I'm looking for. I want the pieces that fit on chairs, like in this picture:
http://sammy.freewebpage.org/chair1.jpg
Maybe I could take some off some old beyond-help chairs, or go to an antique dealer.