Source for Tambor Door To Cover Front of File Cabinet Area?

Any ideas on how I can either buy (preferably) or make a tambor door to cover the front of an area where I have some metal file cabinets beside a desk? The area I need to enclose is about 4' wide and 30" high. I am mechanically adept but do not have woodworking machinery. So I would prefer to buy the door and track if that is possible. I need a beech finish.
Rockler (www.rockler.com) sells tambour. Search their site (and ya gotta spell it right to get a hit, as I learned).