Source for Mjifang planes in Singapore

I'm in Singapore on business for a couple of weeks.
Does anyone know where to buy Mujifang planes? I need the try plane with 60 degree iron angle. This is recommended to work Australian hardwoods, particularly cross grained stuff, where the normal 45 degree angle caused tearout - lots.
Thanks

Sorry, I cannot help you on Singapore sources. In the United States, we get things like that online from japanwoodworker.com.
Bob
On 7 May, 06:25, snipped-for-privacy@meridianhi.com wrote:

Why not grind a front bevel onto your present iron?