Source for Mjifang planes in Singapore

I'm in Singapore on business for a couple of weeks.

Does anyone know where to buy Mujifang planes? I need the try plane with 60 degree iron angle. This is recommended to work Australian hardwoods, particularly cross grained stuff, where the normal 45 degree angle caused tearout - lots.

Thanks

Reply to
osbornej

Sorry, I cannot help you on Singapore sources. In the United States, we get things like that online from japanwoodworker.com.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Why not grind a front bevel onto your present iron?

Reply to
Limey Lurker