Source for Cherry Plywood

I've made carcases for cherry cabinets out of birch plywood on the (foolish, as it turns out) assumption that I could face the sides of outside cabs later with 1/8" cherry plywood. Turns out, Rockler only sells lengths to 32", and I've asked elsewhere without success. Anyone out there have a source for 1/8" cherry ply?
thosmore wrote:

I know of a couple of places near me. Where are you located?
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Southern Illinois. But I'm more than willing to pay shipping.
thosmore wrote:

Try http://www.woodfinder.com . If all else fails, http://www.boulterplywood.com should be able to fix you up.
--John
Thanks to all who posted. Boulter Plywood turned out to be a winner.
http://www.boulterplywood.com

Northern Ill, theres a place called Owl Hardwood owlhardwood.com In Highland Ill. theres a place called Wicks Aircraft. They may not sell cherry, but worth a phone call. They do however sell very thin plywood, down to .4 mm.
Owl hardwoods is also located in Lombard. I shop there often, they always have cherry and other hardwood ply and veneers in stock!
Jon NW burbs

http://www.thruwayhardwood.com/services.html
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Can I count this as a recommendation for this place? I live in North West Indiana and was thinking of driving there for my next project. The only other place near by is a Woodcraft.

We supply some of the cherry to OWL.
http://base.google.com/base/a/2946437/D4745578181407770746
snipped-for-privacy@select-veneer.com wrote in wrote:

You just lost any potential sale you might have made. Suggesting your product in response to a query is one thing, flooding a news group is another.
Puckdropper

This guy is not only spamming the wreck, he sent me an e-mail pushing his plywood. Why me? Well, he quoted a post I made in this group in 2002! I followed his link and reported him to GoogleBase, whatever that is. Hopefully, they will pull his site from their servers. If he got to me, I assume there must be others he spammed.
--

Best Regards, Phil
Living In The Woods Of Beautiful Bonney Lake, Washington
snipped-for-privacy@select-veneer.com wrote:

Agreed, Greg. Killfile
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.
On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:27:49 -0800 (PST), thosmore

Try these folks
http://www.kunzcarpentry.com /
Mark
"thosmore" wrote ...
[...]

1/8" cherry VC G1S is a standard item that most plywood distributors should have in stock. I've used it on ceilings. They also carry 3/4" & 1/2" cherry G1S with a shop birch backer, that's good for finished ends on cabinets.
Trouble is, they only sell wholesale, and won't deliver to your house, or allow you to pickup unless you have a business.
A local cabinet shop would probably be willing to order it for you. I do this often for guys in town, and have made some good contacts this way. Once almost got a ride in a '31 Morgan as a thanks, 'cept I couldn't fit in it.
Also, big box home centers might be willing to special order it for you.
-- Timothy Juvenal www.tjwoodworking.com