Source for Bamboo Plywood?

Anyone know of a good source for Bamboo plywoods?
It is readily available in the SF Bay Area. Where are you located? max

I am in the Bay Area, can you give the out the location.
Al
Smith and Fong in SSF has it. It is not cheap!!!!. Sit down when they tell you the price. PALS can probably get it for you and it might be worth pricing it there. Other places to check would be Higgins and Aura, max

Have you seen the bamboo cutting boards coming from Asia these days? all laminated small pieces, I think they would be quite hard on a knife edge.
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Have you DAGS for this? The bamboo flooring supplier with whom I have dealt carries a plywood/paneling material, as do several of the others. Look for them online; the company I bought from was called TimberGrass.
Dan