Source for baltic or finnish ply around Minneapolis/St. Paul?

I really need to find a cheaper source before the next time I buy this. Another poster said he got 1/2" 5 x 5 for $17. Yesterday I swallowed hard and plunked down $19 for a 24" x 30" piece of 1/2 at Rockler. I knew that seemed high, but I didn't realize how much!

I know I should check Youngblood lumber, but never seem to think of it when they're open :-(

Other good places around the Twin Cities?

Reply to
Keith Carlson

I use Youngblood but damn they're expensive. I did get some 9-ply baltic at Scherer Bros. a few years ago at a good price (don't remember how much, sorry).

Youngblood is open Sat till noon.

dean s afton mn dschwalm a t earthlink d o t net

das

Youngblood is kinda the place for this, but you might also try Elmo's.

Reply to
Aslan