Snipe on a DeWalt 735

Any of you 735 owners out there getting snipe? I've had mine for 4 months and it was flawless up until a week ago when it started producing snipe. I haven't had a chance to look at it too closely yet but thought maybe someone here has had a similar problem and might point me in the right direction for a fix. Thanks.

Reply to
BeerBoy

I've had one since mid-Oct. So far, no snipe at all and the roller sprockets have not failed...yet. Those seem to be a fairly common problem area. Check and see if your sprockets are ok.

VERY happy with the DW735...so far.

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ

I get about 0.004" of snipe at each end; someone said I would get "zero" if I used feed tables. The dealer said I should expect "sandable" snipe, which is about what I'm seeing. If feed tables actually resulted in "zero" then that would be very cool!

Scott

Reply to
Scott

Good support will certainly help. I may add the feed tables in the future, for now I'm using a roller stand on long boards. Got careless one day and ran a board through without any support. That will get some major snipe out of the 735, my fault not the 735. Used "correctly", I have had no problems at all.

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ