Snipe on a DeWalt 735

Any of you 735 owners out there getting snipe? I've had mine for 4 months and it was flawless up until a week ago when it started producing snipe. I haven't had a chance to look at it too closely yet but thought maybe someone here has had a similar problem and might point me in the right direction for a fix. Thanks.
--
BeerBoy

I've had one since mid-Oct. So far, no snipe at all and the roller sprockets have not failed...yet. Those seem to be a fairly common problem area. Check and see if your sprockets are ok.
VERY happy with the DW735...so far.
DexAZ

someone
for

I get about 0.004" of snipe at each end; someone said I would get "zero" if I used feed tables. The dealer said I should expect "sandable" snipe, which is about what I'm seeing. If feed tables actually resulted in "zero" then that would be very cool!
Scott

Good support will certainly help. I may add the feed tables in the future, for now I'm using a roller stand on long boards. Got careless one day and ran a board through without any support. That will get some major snipe out of the 735, my fault not the 735. Used "correctly", I have had no problems at all.
DexAZ