Snapping snaplock pipe?

A few weeks ago I bought several 5' lengths of 4" 26 ga. snaplock pipe from a guy on craigslist. The lengths are curved into unsnapped cylinders, about 6-7" in diameter. Just one question: how do I snap the damned things together?

TIA, Vince

Reply to
Vince Heuring

I found getting it started was the biggest pain , but when you get it started the rest went in easily by grabbing it with both hands about a foot or so apart and squeezing it together. One edge should curl under the other and snap into place when you release pressure .

Reply to
Jim Northey