Smidgens to tads: Conversion chart.

Page 2 of 2
One should understand that an RCH (Red C-hair) is the smallest unit in this dimension. It takes something like 20 RCH's to = 1 CH<VBG>! John
sandman wrote:

That would be about 200 RCH to a Tad then.
Okay, now we're getting somewhere.
The reader with the .004 measurement may have had his calipers on a small braid.

Thought BCH (blonde) was the smallest unit?

More research must be done!
calmly ranted:

Nah, that was prolly some Irish crossdresser's hair.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- I sent in my $5, so * http://www.diversify.com/stees.html why haven't I been 'saved'? * Graphic Design - Humorous T-shirts
sandman wrote:

Nope. If you reread what I wrote, you'll find that I said the .004 musta been a thick BLACK one, not a thin Blonde one. Never said that Red was thinner. As for braid, 4/1000 is about the thickness of good quality paper, much thinner than braids, or brads.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

Mouse Nuts...
sandman wrote:

The smallest measurement I've used is a "Fairy Fart" A "Prayer" is also pretty small. Aussie conversion "C-Hair" = "Mickey Whisker" My Dad always said" A problems halved when you realise that it's only short on one end" John
No tads and smidgens here but some of these may be interesting if not useful.
Art
Science & Engineering Conversion Chart
1,000,000 Microphones = 1 Phone 1,000,000 bicycles = 2 megacycles 500 millinaries = 1 seminary 2,000 mockingbirds = 2 kilomockingbirds 2,000 pounds of Chinese soup = Won ton 10 cards = 1 decacards 1/2 lavatory = 1 demijohn 0.000001 fish = 1 microfiche 453.6 graham crackers = 1 pound cake 1,000,000,000,000 pins = 1 terrapin 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 picolos = 1 gigolo 10 rations = 1 decoration 100 rations = 1 C-ration 10 millipedes = 1 centipede 3 1/3 tridents = 1 decadent 5 holocausts = 1 Pentacost 10 monologs = 5 dialogues 5 dialogues = 1 decalogue 2 monograms = 1 diagram 8 nickels = 2 paradigms 2 snake eyes = 1 paradise 2 wharves = 1 paradox Ratio of an igloo's circumference to its diameter = Eskimo Pi 1 Millionth of a mouthwash = 1 microscope Time between slipping on a peel and smacking the pavement = 1 bananosecond Weight an evangelist carries with God = 1 billigram 365.25 days of drinking low-calorie soda = 1 lite year Half of a large intestine = 1 semicolon 1000 aches = 1 kilohurtz 1 kilogram of falling figs = 1 Fig Newton
<snip>