Smidgens to tads: Conversion chart.

I'm REALLY confused. I always thought RCH was "Royal . . . .".

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

That would be a blonde C-hair?

Black - .005" Brown - .0045" Blond - .004" (Blonde is .0045") Auburn - .0035" Red - .003"

Wayne

Reply to
NoOne N Particular

The smallest measurement I've used is a "Fairy Fart" A "Prayer" is also pretty small. Aussie conversion "C-Hair" = "Mickey Whisker" My Dad always said" A problems halved when you realise that it's only short on one end" John

Reply to
John

No tads and smidgens here but some of these may be interesting if not useful.

Art

Science & Engineering Conversion Chart

1,000,000 Microphones = 1 Phone 1,000,000 bicycles = 2 megacycles 500 millinaries = 1 seminary 2,000 mockingbirds = 2 kilomockingbirds 2,000 pounds of Chinese soup = Won ton 10 cards = 1 decacards 1/2 lavatory = 1 demijohn 0.000001 fish = 1 microfiche 453.6 graham crackers = 1 pound cake 1,000,000,000,000 pins = 1 terrapin 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 picolos = 1 gigolo 10 rations = 1 decoration 100 rations = 1 C-ration 10 millipedes = 1 centipede 3 1/3 tridents = 1 decadent 5 holocausts = 1 Pentacost 10 monologs = 5 dialogues 5 dialogues = 1 decalogue 2 monograms = 1 diagram 8 nickels = 2 paradigms 2 snake eyes = 1 paradise 2 wharves = 1 paradox Ratio of an igloo's circumference to its diameter = Eskimo Pi 1 Millionth of a mouthwash = 1 microscope Time between slipping on a peel and smacking the pavement = 1 bananosecond Weight an evangelist carries with God = 1 billigram 365.25 days of drinking low-calorie soda = 1 lite year Half of a large intestine = 1 semicolon 1000 aches = 1 kilohurtz 1 kilogram of falling figs = 1 Fig Newton
Reply to
Wood Butcher

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:46:21 -0500, "Norman D. Crow" calmly ranted:

I very, very seldom miss a joke, Nahmie, but that one went right past me.

Update: As I write this, I think I got it. Little Tim and the Twins resembled said chicken parts.

-------------------------------------------------------- Murphy was an Optimist ----------------------------

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yep!

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Excellent piece of research. I am humbled by your expertise. BTW, if you ever need a research assistant to explore this matter further, please let me know. I would love to apply for the position.

;-) Glen

Reply to
Glen

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:45:38 GMT, Glen calmly ranted:

I had a girlfriend from a farm in South Dakota when I was in Phoenix for a year at tech school. Her sister (my buddy's girlfriend) collected all the pubies from the shower drain and made them into a "tree" for Christmas. I was -really- glad it wasn't my girlfriend who did that. I didn't dare ask where it was stored the rest of the time.

Ah, fond memories of teen years...

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

In article , "Norman D. Crow" wrote: [snip]

Little boy and a little girl, behind the barn doing some exploring. "Wow!!", shrieked the little girl, she points at the boy's penis and says: "Can I touch it?" The boy steps back and says: "HELL no!! You tore yours off already!"

Reply to
sandman