Goodman Chart

Where can I get a Goodman Chart? Went to their web site and did not see one.

Last house had chart that would tell me temp and what r22 pressure should be.

Reply to
goodman

Write a letter to these folks:

Consumer Affairs Address:

7401 Security Way Houston, TX 77040
Reply to
Oscar_Lives

You just need a temp-pressure chart...

Here is one.

Why would a homeowner need this kind of information?

Reply to
oløenneker

So they can f*ck with it, come in here and ask stupid questions when they screw it up, then pay an arm and a leg to fix it when it would have only cost them an arm if they had not messed with it in the first place.

Reply to
Al Moran

Oh yeah, I forgot. Some people see to have more time on their hands than they need, and spend hours obsessing about their AC system...

In hind sight, I just should have told him to call his service company, they would send out someone who understands PT charts...

Or tell him to go get f***ed?

Reply to
oløenneker

Looking for R22 pressure chart on internet My friend you should not be in the AC business from dido

Reply to
Dido

You wonder why a homeowner would need this kind of information? So they don't have to call assholes like you.

Reply to
clawless