small gloat

over the weekend at a yard sale I bought 12 3 ft. jorgesen clamps for $30.00.

Reply to
Fishn2much

Ugh

Reply to
Evon

Each, or all?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

SWOOSH!!!! *sucking sound*

YOU SUCK!

Mike

PS. Yeah, that's awesome!!

As a drive by semi-gloat I picked up a 4 stage Turbine with compressor (Graco 4900 Procomp) with a 1qt siphon gun and a gun w/2qt remote cup for $600. It was brand new (2yrs old, but only used on one job then put in a closet, the painter liked his airless better and just decided recently to get some money for it). :) It's awesome!! I was looking at the FUJI 3 stage on Amazon for $595, so this is even better!

Reply to
Mike in Idaho