Sjoberg Bench Top

I have a Sjoberg Bench top that has never been used. Can anyone tell me what it is worth?
On Sat, 03 Sep 2016 20:11:12 -0700, sellwithburrows wrote:

Lee Valley has a 24"X72" maple bench top for $319.00 Canadian. The reference is 03A03.30 if you are inrerested in further details.
Best Regards, Jack Fearnley
On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 9:48:50 AM UTC-4, Jack Fearnley wrote:

Thanks Jack...Ill look it up
On Saturday, September 3, 2016 at 11:11:15 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

On Saturday, September 3, 2016 at 10:11:15 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

This one is Lervad...I found one in very good condition at an estate sale for $25 (don't hate me)!
http://lervad.co.uk/products/242-single-technology-bench/293-technology-bench-132-cm---with-cupboard/

A model number would make any guess a better one.

Could this be it?
<https://www.amazon.com/Sjobergs-SJO-33309-Workstation-European-Workbench/dp/B017Y451LC/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid 73010004&sr=8-6&keywords=sjoberg%2Bworkbench> *****or*****
http://tinyurl.com/jj5jsnq
nb
On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 1:29:17 PM UTC-4, notbob wrote:

Actually the one I have is about 6 feet long
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It's worth a fraction of what it'd be worth if it were complete.