Showcase -- make your vacation plans now!

OK, I'm getting an early start on the unabashed plugging this year... I'm on the planning committee! ;~)
Northeastern Woodworkers Association's 17th Annual Fine Woodworking Show
SHOWCASE
April 5th & 6th, 2008
Saratoga Springs City Center
Saratoga Springs, New York
Featured presenters include:
a.. Doug Stowe -- box maker, furniture maker, author of books and articles, teacher, and rec.woodworking participant -- www.dougstowe.com b.. Chris Schwarz -- Editor of Popular Woodworking magazine, author, teacher c.. Peter Korn -- Founder and Executive Director of the Center for Furniture Craftsmanship in Rockport, Maine as well as an author
There is also a turner tentatively scheduled... I need to confirm info. before I put it up here.
The Showcase web site is currently being updated so check back regularly to see lists of presenters and exhibitors. We also have a gallery section for display and judging.
I guess while I'm at it, I'll also plug my presentations on advanced dovetailing. ;~)
http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org /