Now, Woodstock has headquarters in the same town as Grizzly Industrial (the owners of Grizzly tools). Now this is not that big a smoking gun, except that Bellingham Wa is not that big a town.
Next, the shipping warehouses for both firms are in the same three towns, all smaller towns,
My guess, from the above evidence, it looks like they do share a common owner. But Grizzly probably doesn't "own" Woodstock, nor visa-versa (it keeps one company from being effected if the other company has legal/sales/fiscal issues)
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
Ralph E Lindberg wrote:
<snip>

Check the "Registered Agent Information" below:
Woodstock International (Shop Fox) UBI Number      601 179 517 Category      Regular Corporation Profit/Nonprofit     Profit Active/Inactive     Active State of Incorporation     WA Date of Incorporation     05/15/1989 License Expiration Date 05/31/2005
Registered Agent Information Agent Name SHIRAZ BALOLIA Address 1821 VALENCIA ST PO BOX 2069 City BELLINGHAM State WA ZIP 98227
Grizzly UBI Number 600 487 982 Category Regular Corporation Profit/Nonprofit Profit Active/Inactive Active State of Incorporation WA Date of Incorporation 04/01/1983 License Expiration Date 04/30/2005
Registered Agent Information Agent Name SHIRAZ BALOLIA Address 1821 VALENCIA ST City BELLINGHAM State WA ZIP 98226
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA