Shop made Mortise jig

Am looking for a shop made mortise jig used with a plunge router, which I am positive I saw in the Fine Woodworking magazine recently. This jig as I recall had more features than I wanted at the time, but now that I want to look at it again I can't fine it . Can anybody remember seeing it and tell me what volume of FWW it was in so I know I'm not just dreaming. Thanks.
Vic
Also remember seeing one in one of the wwing mags but can't find it either. It required a plunge router and an edge guide. Here's the one I put together than uses the same basic idea. The version in the article had the left ride stops ride between guides rather than a slot and alignment peg. They also combined the left and right 45 degree supports into one piece that came up from below to allow for different stock thicknesses.
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/LooseTenonJig/LooseTenonJig1.html
charlie b
"Vic" wrote in message

In addition to Charlie's here's another one that is easy/quick to make:
http://www.e-woodshop.net/Jigs.htm#MortJig1
The plans for it are on FWW's subscription website, well worth the yearly price of admission as there a dozens of plans available, jigs and otherwise.
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06

Very nice. Do You also have a link that shows a jig to make tenions with round corners?
May-Brith from Norway

Like this one
http://www.teamcasa.org/workshop/mortisejig.htm
Dave

Very nicely made jig. Using the rockler cam-clamps for stops was a good touch.
Alan
Vic wrote:

http://www.taunton.com/cgi-bin/artresult-fw.cgi
The current cover of Shop Notes... http://www.shopnotes.com /