Shop Layout and workbench ideas.

A few good ideas have been put together by Woodmagazine. If you are after ideas for shop layout this will help to generate some thought. Personally, I am suspicious of any shop that has spare wallspace and no sawdust, but, that's just me I guess.
< egory1_html___7___40___25___463>
or try if you have an underpowered mouse.
No affiliation etc...