Shoji screen doors

Apologies if this os not the place for this post, but it's the most likely newsgroup I've found!

Anyway, I am looking for someone in the UK (preferably somewhere near North Derbyshire) who would be interested in a comission for some Shoji screen doors

Thanks for any interest

Phil G

Reply to
Demon

What are you thinking of as "shoji" ? Freestanding / hinged panels, or the real thing with additional support from a fixed sliding channel ?

How many, how big ?

Do you already have a budget in mind ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley