Shoji screen doors

Apologies if this os not the place for this post, but it's the most likely newsgroup I've found!
Anyway, I am looking for someone in the UK (preferably somewhere near North Derbyshire) who would be interested in a comission for some Shoji screen doors
Thanks for any interest
Phil G
On Mon, 2 May 2005 20:48:38 +0100, "Demon"

What are you thinking of as "shoji" ? Freestanding / hinged panels, or the real thing with additional support from a fixed sliding channel ?
How many, how big ?
Do you already have a budget in mind ?