Shellac question: used solvent

Okay, so I've been shlacking a buncha stuff, and the solvent jar is now about half as dark as the 1.5 lb cut of orange on the other jar.
I know I can probably use this as a spit coat, right?
What do you s'lackers do with the stuff?
djb
--
Okay, so this is my new sig line, eh?

Dave Balderstone wrote:

I give it to the local wineos to make their teeth shiny and their breath smell nice.
The stuff I'm not using as a spit coat anyway.
It's time to get a new cleaning jar, BTW.
Note I said "solvent jar" and not "cleaning jar"... ;-)
djb
--
Okay, so this is my new sig line, eh?

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:00:16 -0600, Dave Balderstone

Probably
Test it first.
Barry