sheet metal

I have my shop all set up and my dust collector piping run to the tools. I would like to make some sheet metal hoods at the tools but never worked with it before. Does anyone know of any sites that might help?

Reply to
Rich

You could also ask in rec.crafts.metalworking to see if anyone has done the same already...

Not sure where else to send you.

Reply to
Joe

Some good reference material is available @

I would suggest _Tinplate Work_ a Lindsay reprint and _Working Sheet Metal_ by Dave Gingery. The Gingery book has VERY basic stuff on how to fabricate your sheet metal tools and etc. Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

Reply to
Bill Hall