Shed Program

Hi all,
Have lurked for years and years, get lots of good info. Thanks.
A couple of years ago, someone posted a link to a program that drew up plans for a shed. You input sizes and type of roof, etc. and it did the rest. I had it on my old PC, but of course it died last year, and, well you know the rest. Anyway, does someone know where I can download this program again?
Thanks again,
Mike in NB
Mike, if it's the baby barn program I can email it to you. Let me know.
--
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

plans