Sharpening jig

Any suggestions for a good quality sharpening jig for short chisels? I have a couple of Veritas jigs that I use when I can, but they won't permit the sharpening of short blades, particularly at shallow angles.
RB

Practice it freehand. It's not too difficult... even I can do it!
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
It isn't cheap, but it really works well on short chisels. It isn't for sharpening, just honing. For sharpening, I have a home made jig. I haven't seen a good jig for sharpening short chisels.
http://www.garrettwade.com/jump.jsp?lGen tail&itemID5910&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat000&iSubCat049&iProductID5910
Preston