Shapton Ceramic Sharpening stones

Hello,
I have three Shapton stoes for sale if anyone is interested. They have been used for a total of about an hour each. I bought them for a sharening class, and just dont have the paitence for it.
http://www.shaptonstones.com/stones/Professional-Series.php 8000 - Retails for $101.99 I am asking $75 5000 - Retails for $81.99 I am asking $65 1500 - Retails for $59.99 I am asking $45
Please email me if you are interested: Remove "nospam" from the address
snipped-for-privacy@nospamTheSeagulls.com
Have you found a better way to sharpen?
I'd love to have those Shapton stones but I've got a lot more life in my Japanese waterstones....after that, I might go Shapton...