Shaper cutter to cut Anderson Window extension jamb profile

Does anyone know of a shaper cutter that cuts a profile that fits the extension jamb dado on Anderson double hung tilt-wash windows? It's a pretty simple profile but making one pass on the shaper seems more reasonable than four passes on the table saw. Also, to make things interesting, due to varying wall thicknesses I need to make three different widths of extension jambs...
Thanks,
John
Hi John,
If you cannot find a stock cutter, the following link is who I have used for custom cutters. First rate quality.
http://www.bladesllc.com /
Mike