Set Screws vs. Cap Screws

Page 3 of 3

Nope, not our (and probably not Leon's) concern at all. But a good vendor of components attempts to pass on potentially good info to the client in case he hasn't thought of it. One or two quick questions, if they're amenable to them, and from there, it's up the client. Give them what they think they want, then go back & fix it later, right? ;)
Along a similar but different line, I've walked away from building or rebuilding a couple projects because the client didn't care about safety or code (not that I know much about them, either.) I used the ploy "That method is not up to building code requirements and my insurance company won't allow me to do that."
-- The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been. -- Madeleine L'Engle
you would think. I have been to a number of shows. Most are high and out of the way, but anytime one is low like that, it's there for most to touch. I guess it depends on the venue.
On 11/3/2012 4:17 PM, Swingman wrote:

I attend several model engineering shows every year and every display has ropes, or other means, to prevent visitors damaging displays. Sure, in many cases an adult visitor might be able to reach over and touch but visitors to these shows all have respect for the amount of work invested in a model. Most stands are run by clubs and members are always on hand to answer questions and keep a watchful eye.
--
Stuart Winsor

Only plain text for emails
On 11/3/2012 2:38 PM, Dave wrote:

Not my call.

There isn't room for 176 dominos! And there is no contrasting woods. And where will you put the 36 drawers? ;-)