Selling My Tormek

I have a Tormek Sharpening System for sale. This one is called woodturner's system and it has many jigs and horizontal base, lather honing wheel, diamond truing tool and stone grader. It's been used lightly and working fine. It's offered at $250.00 and you have to come to Orange County, CA to get it. If you are interested, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Thank You.
P.S. This offer valid till Sept. 12th.