Sears-->Kmart-->Craftsman Tools

Page 2 of 2
Craftsman becomes Kraftsman.

Daniel Martin wrote:
LOL! Or maybe "Kraftsperson" for bowing at the PC altar.
-- Mark

According from what I have read and heard they will both share/sell their line of merchandise. Therefore I assume that you will be able to purchase Crapman tools at Kmart and Sears. This can change after the dust settles and they finalize their marketing strategies. Supposedly nothing wil change till mid 05. Now for the small print "this is subject to change at their discretion."
Yes, Craftsman will be merged into the Marth Stewart collection. You can expect an end to those boring colors and the introduction of plaid and floral prints in an array of coordinated colors to match any fellas desires for sprucing up the drab look of his shop. I can't wait to get that marvy new benchtop planer in the Hawaiian print.
They will also be introducing several "cross over" products. Imagine how nicely you'll be able to whip up a frothy sponge cake batter with the new wisk attachment for your router. Or how about those perfect slices of Turkey you can get with the new poultry attachment for the table saw miter gauge.
BW

These days I doubt there is much difference between Craftsman and Bench Top or any of the other Asian brands Kmart sells.

I think they're having a blue light special on aisle 2. ;-)