searching wood machines

hi
I am searching for some wood machines. i'm not sure if i translate this properly, but i try.
1.    Edgebander with full equipment 2.    automatic press to glue on length 3.    machine to making (pivot, spigot, plug) (dont know properly word) with glue putting 4.    (point?) stitcher - without putting string on the stick 5.    giullotine up to 3m length 6.    (fan? windmill?) press, or (flight? passage?) press
every questions/info, etc please send to snipped-for-privacy@CUTITop.pl
    best regards         kris

Hello Kris.
I am having trouble understanding your questions, and I do not understand Polish.

This sounds like factory equipment and not home equipment. I do not know much about this type of tool.
Here is one company
http://www.redmond-machinery.com/cehisa.htm

I do not understand.

Do you want a straight edge for a 3 meter piece of wood?
Does is use a motor or a blade?
Perhaps you want a jointer?
(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013
Here is a wood guillotine cutter
http://www.lionmitertrimmer.com /
But it can not cut 3m.

??

Hi Kris,
A great start would be for you to tell us what product you are manufacturing? I work for a company that makes industrial, custom woodcutting machinery and we may be able to help you.
Relz
kris wrote:

In addition to this attempt, you can use internet language tools to translate a post from your native language to english. Sometimes we can decipher the mistakes of translating tools better than those of people.
--
Thank you,

In this case, I doubt it. It sounds like machines are called a certain thing in polish, and he's trying to translate those names into english. The problem is that slavic languages are very different from english which is germanic. Also, things are often called by certain names because of the names of people, or the need they met, or what they looked like, or even what they sounded like. Often, names of items have truly bizarre origins. A bra in french for example roughly translates as a throat guard. If someone picked up a french to english dictionary and translated those two words, we would have no idea what they were talking about. Since he guessed at a few words, the polish word probably translates into several things in english. We may get lucky and one of those translations may match the english name. Or more than likely, the english name is completely different. For machines and automobile parts, there are cases where the names are different even between american english and english english. For all we know, a jointer in polish might translate to a board squarer, or a an edge flattener, or a face planer, or a kowalski machine, or an aircraft carrier.
He's going to have to either find a person who can translate the names, or find pictures and post the links here so we can name the machines for him.
brian