Scroll Saw

Any scroll sawers or fret work here? Any good place for patterns?
I am a beginner. I just purchased my first scroll saw.
You'll find Pat Spielman's books a good investment. Mark from Pasadena
Spike Driver wrote:

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 18:20:14 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.swbell.net (Jim) wrote:

OK, thanks, shall look forward to them when you have them! Maybe you could post here when you do, to let us all know?
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}