scroll patterns

Oh well I kind of figured I'd open a real can of worms. Glad everyone had a chuckle...I did.But I was serious.
And you got some serious answers too. Download whatever pics you want to use and make the pattern out of said pic's. Puff

Lee wrote:

In addition to what has already been suggested, see if you can find a facsimile illustrated Kama Sutra and/or some references that have good photos of the frieze work in Tantric temples in India.
--
--John
: In addition to what has already been suggested, see if you can find a : facsimile illustrated Kama Sutra and/or some references that have good : photos of the frieze work in Tantric temples in India. : : -- : --John
Call me twisted :-),
I've searched high and low for 'kama sutra' drawer pulls/knobs for a bedroom dresser.
Either castings or 'stick-figure'... Not looking for anatomically correct, but 'stylistic' representations..
Never found anything :-( Still looking...
Rick
pray4surf wrote:

Sounds like you're ready to start learning relief carving.
--RC