Scott Phillips/pockethole machine

I saw one time on Scotts show where he used a small pockethole machine. It looked like a small device with a handle where he pushed it forward to make the pocket and then took a drill and bit and drilled from the back side of the machine to make the hole. I thought it was a Porter Cable device, but I don't see it on PC's website. Are any of you familiar with this device and where one can be purchased? Thanks

make
Kreg Tool sells pocket hole machines. www.kregtrool.com

Sorry, misspelled it. www.kregtool.com

You mean this.
http://www.porter-cable.com/index.asp?eT7&p (54
Kreg also makes a production machine at $50 more, then move up the line in price to rather expense.
http://www.7corners.com/7c_store/showdetl.cfm?DID=1&offerings_ID 25579333&ObjectGroup_ID=-456778193&CATIDF9865964
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

IIRC PC does make it and basically it is way overbuilt. Takes too long and is too expensive.
It's not a Kreg device and it was not the PC big bench machine. It looked like the PC color. It looked like it had a "D" type router router handle and the machine/tool looked like it was about a foot long and about 8 inches wide. He pushed the handle in to make the pocket hole and then took his drill and inserted it in the hole in the back/bottom of the jig and drilled.
Tom wrote:

The drill is what makes the pocket, so I don't follow your description. Is it possible that the handle was just the clamp?
No, I have seen this type of machine. The pocket is made by a router bit. The hole is then drilled with a standard drill. Seems to me that just skipping the router step and drilling the whole thing (Kregg system) would be faster and the equipment is cheaper.

Oh, I see. It still sounds like a lot more trouble.
I agree but, with this machine, you can plug it in and it makes noise and wood chips unlike that wimpy Kregg that just works :) :)

looked
handle
took

Oh... yeah. I forgot to consider that. More noise, more work. Yeah that does make sense. Maybe better with a Craftsman 6.5 hp shop vacuum cleaner hooked up so that the neighbors can enjoy the process also. :~)

You're likely talking about the PC 550. http://tinyurl.com/q8gqm
That's a router motor in that handle. Had one, hated it.