I may have posted this before, know I've posted Scandanavian beds before. It's not real clear to me, if this is only for Scandanavian kids, or it's supposed to be a Scandanavian style bed. But, I doubt anone's gonna be tracking you down if your kid isn't Scandanavian.
JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it. - Red Green