I've never heard mention of anyone googling for a sawmill finder. Google is our friend. Wood finder, yes; sawmill finder, no. So gave it a shot. As Elmer would say, "The wesults are vewwwy intewesting". There's some sawmills around my area I hadn't heard of. Now if I ever need a sawmill I'll know how to find one.
JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter. - W.S. Lind