Saw Sled Question

Page 2 of 2

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 18:03:15 -0500, Prometheus

if they aren't parallel to the blade wood would enter the blade on a skew would it not? under certain conditions this would be ok but not for crosscutting. kinda like this? l / l or this l \ l. or maybe i am missing something too. either is posible. lol
skeez
Yes, it matters a lot, Think about it.

Don't e-mail me about a thread, unless you know me (and those people know who they are) - becuse it tends to irritate me. If you do, and don't get any response from me, just consider that I'm in too mellow a mood to reply. Almost as important, it deprives everyone on the group of your response - which is one of the main reasons for the newsgroup in the first place.
JOAT Never confuse "Oh, I can't do this!" with "Oh, I've never done this!". - JOAT
J T wrote:

that is how I have the sled on my router table set up. it works fine there. should work fine for you as long as the sides and blade are all parallel.

router tables and drill presses do not have to be parallel to anything to work. Tablesaws do.

Saw top, with your sides so bright, won't you guide my sled tonight?