Saw for cutting sausages safely

Folks -
I am looking for a table mounted circular saw, you might call it a "table - saw" (I am in the process of copyrighting that phrase) that I could use, perhaps for cutting sausages or other pieces of meat. I understand that there is a new kind of circular table mounted saw that will cut sausages, but keep your wooden push sticks from being damaged. I think I may have seen this device in the current edition of "Fine Sausagemaking" magazine.
I think this is a GREAT idea, and should be MANDATED by our helpful government overseers. I have been cutting sausages for years using a make-shift table mounted circular saw, and I have damaged pushsticks made from teak, wenge, cocobolo, purpleheart, rosewood and anagre. This is VERY frustrating, especially when I am trying to cut an accurate dado in my bratwursts. I generally use biscuits to edge join my brats, but sometime they crumble if they have too much buttermilk. I also have a bit of trouble with foaming of squeeze out, especially if I am using country style gravy instead of Au Jus. I do like using the country style gravy, but it stains everything so, and having to have one sausage completely dry, prior to application takes some doing.
One thing tho', Steve Knight's ribbon cutting devices work wonders on a nice roast - I'm on my second cheese-steak of the day and couldn't be happier.
John Moorhead
Hey Goofy Why don't you put your sausage on your tablesaw and call Lorena Bobbitt over to your house to flip the switch on the saw? Make sure you first have installed your datto blade with the one inch chippers before she turns the saw on.

You could even call it a SauStart (tm)!
Kevin

Gee, I thought it cut everything BUT sausages.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company
Fly-by-Night CC wrote: