SAW-BLADE CADDIE

http://www.sawhorseworkshop.com/sawcaddieplans
JOAT Flush the Johns. - seen on a bumper sticker
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:49:39 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

i made one like that a few years ago.. screwed it up pretty good because I was using a Shopsmith for a saw then and forgot to allow additional spacing for the arbors.. *blush*
They work pretty well.. I have one a bit shorter than that now that holds 5 blades and swings out of a cabinet..