saw

I was looking around at the better quality saws on the web, I know Altendorf said to be a top brand but someone I know in the business said that some of their lower priced models are made in China. Anyone know if this is true?

Reply to
keith.sapphire55

Yup. Lotsa stuff is made in China. Whether it's junk or not depends upon the company and their quality control standards. Do your homework before ordering. Go for quality with price second. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn