Sandpaper and something to get you off your Off topic rants.

Page 2 of 2
On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 16:45:36 -0400, Josepi wrote:

I'd like to see your proof that I've ever posted under any name but my own. On second thought, don't bother - I won't see it.

On 7/30/11 6:11 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

Oh geez, is this douchenozzle up to this again? I already went around that circle with him. He's a broken record. I honestly hopes he gets a job and moves out of Mom's basement so he can one day, possibly, get laid.
--

-MIKE-

Honestly, do you really want to take the chance of him procreating? Darwin's law is supposed to be "survival of the fittest" not who might get lucky.
Oh look! Three of your personalities in the same thread repeating the same thing???
Wot a surprise, George! ------------------
"Dave" wrote in message wrote:

.

Honestly a troll once you engage them will do just about anything to keep you playing they're game.
Show us your woodworking posts, George Watson (incarnation)
-------
"Markem" wrote in message
Honestly a troll once you engage them will do just about anything to keep you playing they're game.

I think this is crazy. But I'd rather have someone known as the fool explain his condition.
Your freind George Watson left. You missed the closing door? The on topic post he left you failed.
tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

. seems as though your criteria fit with my ethic:->
This is one for "riddle me" types, maybe.. but let's give it a shot?
Sometime ago I was bequeathed what did appear as an unfinished project. Labeled by a plywood tag - twitched to the work with a piece of baling twine - was the inscription "CHESS TABLE".
The structure is coffee table height, of Black Walnut material (a rather valuable rainforest timber) and completely finished to sand and oil stage. With it were two sticks of timber some 2' in length, one of Red Cedar and the other (I am told) Baltic Pine - or possibly Milky Pine (if local timber). The surface or the tabletop consisted of a random configuration of vacant inlays - isosceles triangles of 3", circles of 3" in diameter and 9" squares. All to a depth of 7/16". Now (today) the project remains as it is was delivered. Only because - as said on my knocking again on the door of <r.w> - I do my best work in metals. Timber, particularly using precious materials and no "leeway", does not offer the "weld and grind" escape route metals do offer in precision work. Despite the efforts of 3m, Bear and Selleys, products in boasting "fix anything" timber cannot be made to "grow to fit" - on the job. So once I worked out how to proceed the project was wrapped once again an' placed in storage, with a warm smile in recognising the 'wit' of my benefactor. A "smart-arse" ol' "bushie" of yesteryear... having a last laugh.
The question is. What form factor were the two sticks supplied as material for inlay fill.     round [ ]     square [ ]     rectangular [ ]     something else [ ] ? ? ? A clue? The answer came to me whilst "babysitting" my 3yr old GD, an avid Sesame Street fan. Positively interesting are the messages in Sesame Street productions.. for Big Peoples :-) george
Puzzles me. Fails you.
Pat
"SawDust" wrote in message wrote:

[...]

--------------------------
Great! Now you have made him morph into another incarnation!
mike
They are **ALL** under your name. Show me the posts you posted under a different name.
Easy proof. Stupid reasoning. --------------- "Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 16:45:36 -0400, Josepi wrote:

I'd like to see your proof that I've ever posted under any name but my own. On second thought, don't bother - I won't see it.

Indeed.
On 7/26/2011 10:39 AM, tiredofspam wrote: ...

I mentioned earlier a comparison in FWW recently...
Looked it up; turns out it was in FHB instead (last issue)
Of those they rated, Klingspor VD900 was rated tops overall and also best value.
Unfortunately, the selection wasn't all that extensive and the Norton-branded used wasn't 3X so there's no way to tell how they would have stacked up head to head in their evaluation.
Mirka Gold was in the pack; maybe 2nd for one of the grits used...