rubber foot for angle iron stand

Does anyone know where to get rubber feet that fit over angle iron?

TIA

Reply to
George

Would something like Plastidip work? You could mask off the top edge to leave a clean line, I'd think.

Reply to
Kevin P. Fleming

I did this very thing, Kevin. I did three dips and it worked out great.

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Thanks folks...I think I'll give that a try!

Reply to
George

I slit a small rubber tube lengthwise and fit it over the bottom of the leg.

Reply to
davekap

Reply to
George