rubber foot for angle iron stand

Does anyone know where to get rubber feet that fit over angle iron?
TIA
George wrote:

Would something like Plastidip work? You could mask off the top edge to leave a clean line, I'd think.
I did this very thing, Kevin. I did three dips and it worked out great.
Jums

Thanks folks...I think I'll give that a try!

I slit a small rubber tube lengthwise and fit it over the bottom of the leg.
That actually sounds like it would hold up better... Thanks.