Rubbed Out Finish

I am attempting a rubbed out finish as described recently in the Finishing Line artice in FWW. The author describes a curing time of about 1 week. Does this apply to Flecto Clear Gloss? Do I really need to wait a week between each coat (6-8 coats in all) for the stuff to cure properly? Seems like a lot. 2 months to finish a small project is excessive.
Thanks In Advance, Bernie.
Hi Bernie, I think that the author means to wait at least a week after the last coat is applied before rubbing out the finish. Some authors suggest you wait a month before rubbing out the finish. In a normal environment 8 -10 hours between coats of oil based Flecto is usually adequate. Cheers, JG
Bernie wrote:

That's one week after the Final coat is applied, not each coat.
--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods
Bernie wrote:

Why do you want to rub out the finish between coats? I suggest a light sanding to remove any flaws and provided a "tooth". Save the rubbing out for the final coat.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
Thanks for the clarification fellows. Bernie.