Router Table Favorites

I need to build a general purpose router table. I already have a small, metal job but it is sort of a joke.
I am not Norm nor do I need anything as good as he would want but I do want to build a fairly nice one. Any suggestions/links, etc.?
Thanks
Cass

Have you looked at the plans here, http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/WORKSHOP%20PROJECTS/workshop_projects.htm
Ian.
Thanks guys, with the exception of Unisaw100.
I appreciate all of the help. The 'absolutelyfreeplans' table looks like it will do what I am needing as storage is limited due to me being a packrat.
Cass

Read some articles at Pat Warner's site www.patwarner before you make a final decision.
Bob S.

Mine is just plywood for the carcass, with a little trim and some drawers...
http://www.delorie.com/wood/projects/router /
Yeh...just a little do-nuthin router table..............;-)
nice...
Bob S.
(anyone one else spot the drive-by)

BRuce wrote:

Looks to me like a damn efficient little unit capable of damn near everything one would want and need from a damn router table damn near most of the damn time. I'm not saying aspiration to something better isn't better, just that I think we overlook the damn simplicity of these damn things a lot.
UA100, who thinks the above URL should be posted whenever a damn newbie asks, "Got Plans For A Damn Router Table?"...

Gumby...is that you?
Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania http://users.snip.net/~tjwatson

DAMMMNNNN!!!!
DJ Delorie wrote:

I knew that.

A'yup.
Well, when people start asking for plans...

And like I said, will do the damn job just about damn near all the damn time.
I mean, damn.
UA100
Cass wrote:

This may be more than you wanted... http://christophermerrill.net/ww/plans/UTS/index.html
(look closely...there's a router-table in there...really!)
--
Chris Merrill