Router Raizer

I think this is one piece of accessory for the router that is well over the limit in price for what it is.
the cheapest I can find is at Amazon.com and even this is expensive at $75 thats nearly 40 in english money.
/me goes searching for brass rods and gets out my tap&die set.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Let us know how it works out. Personally I would go with one of the more expensive options. You could just buy another router that has the ability to be raised and lowered from the table side.