ROUTER Height adjustment

I am looking for a magazine article for making a height adjustment mechanism for a plunge router. I think it has been in the pass year, but my memory isn't as good as it once was.
--

Richard,

Richard L. Rombold
I recall it also. I thibk it was in Woodsmith or Shop Notes....

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
Thanks Ed, But that not what I am looking for.I made the one from the March 2004 issue. What I need is a fine adjustment that is on the router itself. I have a factory one on my big plunge router but would like some thing for another router that I have. I know that I seen it somewhere, but when you got over 20 years worth of just about every magazine published, it gets kind of hard. Thanks. Richard,
Richard L. Rombold WIZARD WOODWORKING 489 N. 32nd. St. Springfield, Or .97478
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/view?username=thewizz
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup"